Thursday, May 7, 2009

Guest Designer 4 KL SNS (My First Post)

Happy Thursday Ladies!!! Im sooo excited as this is my first post for KL SNS. I was picked to be a Guest Designer for this wonderful company :) And I am happy to share my projects with you today!!

If you get a moment please stop by the KL SNS Blog to see my first post!!:)


Today I wanted to share with you this darling Miss Tilda with Clover round top box. On Tilda I did color her with copics, and also added stickles to her. Her shoes and hat have clear glass on them. They look very pretty in person, Im not to sure that pictures show it very well:)



Kelly at KL SNS has lots of Magnolia stamps to choose from and at a VERY SWEET PRICE!! you can click on the link above to see for yourself:) Also on this box I did use basic grey dp, and spellbinders circles, and scalloped circles tooo! I added swirls, and some flowers with gems in the centers. Last I added my bow with a button in the center!!





Here is a Folder Card for the Roses on Paper Challenge #11 Next I just has to share with you this darling folder card that I made for the Roses on Paper challenge#11. They have the tutorial on how to make this lovely folder card:) and you can find that HERE

I again used Tilda with Clovers, and thought she would be perfect for this folder card!!
Hope you enjoyed todays post, and if you get a moment please go and check out my first ever post on the KL SNS Blog!!

Enjoy your day!! And thank you for looking :)


Hugs,

Cheryl

18 comments:

Anki said...

So happy that you liked the tutorial and your folder card is wonderful! Wish you a great day and a wonderful weekend. Kram - Anki

Anonymous said...

I have opened the tute up in another window and will look in a sec...I wanted to say I cannot believe how productive you have bee. These cards and folder are superb.

Jaspere said...

You outdid yourself. SUPER fabulous!!

Yvonne said...

What beautiful cards you have done .. so cute, and yes i can see the twinkle on her shoes, beautiful , really beautiful!

Unknown said...

will you get tired of me saying. cheryl this is so pretty? hope not.

Pat (mspfd) said...

As always, your designs are incredible! Gorgeous Tilda.

Sandie said...

You are just rockin' these Tilda's!! Sensational work!!

Kim said...

Those are just the cutest! You always have such wonderful cards.

Jacquel said...

This is awesome Cheryl and thanks for the link to make that card!

Judi M said...

How sweet Miss Tilda is, nestled in those blossoms. Adorable.

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

wow! awesome!!! love your creations. Fantastic!

Tab said...

Wow stunning creations and I just love this sweet Tilda! Beautiful embellies too! Congrat on the GD too!
Hugs Tab xxx

Kristine said...

Hi Cheryl :) OH, I missed seeing this card/folder dealy! Super CUTE as well!!

Kristin said...

congrats on the guest DT and love your stuff as always- such an artist you are :-0

Sandra said...

Just stunning! I love your work!!
Hugs
Sandra x

Maria said...

Congratulations Cheryl!!! Whoohoo! Well, you are definitely doing a fabulous job as their guest designer. Your card and project is awesome. Your Tilda looks like she is having a fun time surrounded by all those pretty flowers!! Everything about your card and box is gorgeous!!

Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!!

Maria

Carmen said...

Congrats .. you will be a fabulous guest designer!!Wonderful cards too!!

Amanda said...

That is the sweetest Tilda! I just love her!!! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous cards!!!