Thursday, May 28, 2009

KL Stampin N Scrappin" Magnollias"

I have 2 cards to share with you today! On this first one I used Tilda with Lilacs!! I colored Miss Tilda with copics, and right now you can preorder yours from Kelly at KL Stampin N Scrappin Store for a very SWEET SALE price!!
I used my new spellbinder die cuts on this card as well. I did add dots with a white gel pen, and also added these darling little heart gems.

Next card is Tilda with tag, and of course Miss Tildas Tree!! :) I love hearts and love making heart shaped cards. I used my cricut to cut this card out.



The background on this card is done with paint dabbers. Ive had sooo much fun doing this technique with these dabbers:)


Thank you for looking and hope you have a wonderful Thursday!!!
Also right now over at PaperCraftPlanet we our hosting a challenge for you, hope you will join in on this wonderful challenge, and you will be entered to win some Awesome goodies from Kelly at KL Stampin N Scrappin!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

9 comments:

Jaspere said...

These are both great Cheryl. You know I'm a sucker for shaped cards so I just adore the second one.

Ellibelle said...

Oh, wow, these are adorable.

Holly Young said...

Wow! The second card is just beyond fabulous! I love that you shaped the whole card around the tree.

Lynn McAuley said...

What precious cards!! Awesome detailing!!

Angie Williams said...

Those are both so so cute! I wasn't sure I liked Tildas but they are pretty cute!

Gina Lindsay said...

I love the way you added the white dots on your scallops, it is really eye catching. I love that Tilda's tree card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hi Cherly love all your work girl. Your work is amazing. Can't wait to see your spellbinder card with the holes in it. Hugs Cindy

Tracy said...

Wow! These are great cards! I love the the second one because it is so unique! I love the first one too! I love lilacs! Thanks for the link to the PCP site with Studio G stamps!

Becky said...

These are so cute, and I just love the ribbon on your first card.