Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pez-A-Doodle Designs PDD Wednesday

This card was designed for todays SC on SCS. I also made this for PDD Wednesday!!!

On my card I used Ladybug A-Scuttle from Pez-A-Doodle Designs

Also Big Clearance going on at Pez-A-Doodle Designs,everything on this clearance pag is it, when its gone its gone:)


Image was stamped in Memento ink and then colored with copics. I used 3 different shades of gray copics:W-1, W-3 W-5/On the vine I used 2 different greens:YG13,G07. the ladybugs are done with R37 and the sky is done in B00.I used double sided dp that I just love, this dp is from imaginisce, and is called Twittepated Flower Trails.I added a bow, and a ladybug:)

Well thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!!!

Hugs,

Cheryl :)

17 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Cheryl, i hope you are well hunny, i have to say im loving your card, these ladybirds are just gorgeous. Hope you have had a good day, hugs Linda x

Lynn McAuley said...

What a sweet image!! Love the vines and ladybugs on the brick!! Fabulous bow and bug charm!! Great job, Cheryl!

Jaspere said...

This is so cute. Love those lady bugs.

Becky said...

Love this design Cheryl, it is beautiful, love the colors.

Heidi said...

cute card cheryl!

Ellibelle said...

This is beautiful. I love that image.

Jennifer Talley said...

Very cute Cheryl! Love that ladybug!

Melody said...

Really cute! Love the lady bugs and the way the vine hanging below the image.

Unknown said...

cheryl this is just fabulous! i LOVE the way you colored and cut the stamp! and of course the ladybug button!

Dori Shelton said...

So cute! Love the unique look of the layout.

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Such a cute card - love the ladybug embellishment!

Sandie said...

Beautiful card Cheryl! Love that stamp and the cute ladybug embellie!

Wendy said...

How cute! I love the ladybugs! Great job, as always! ;)

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

hei Cheryl.. omg.. i have a bad feeling about you.. gosh.. how kind of you to comment on my blog!

i have been a bad blogging friend the well.. past 5 months! i have just changed my settings and my goal is to comment more back.

how funny that you are a good friend to Heidi steinhebel too :-)

your cards are all so beautiful sweetie you are really amazing with coloring and your bows. i recognized your card right away at Heidi's shelf!!!

Ginny said...

LOVE those ladybugs...

thanks for your comment and in answer to your question...yes Dustin has rubber stamps available

http://www.papermakeup.com/search.php?search_query=dustin+pike&submit_search=Search

http://www.drs-designs.com/catalogpage.htm

Anonymous said...

Just lovely Cheryl. These two are my new favourites.

Sorry I don't have time to individually comment on the others from the last few days...They are all beautiful..as usual!

Off on my adventure soon.

Anonymous said...

Lovin' those ladybugs, Cheryl!!! I love how you used that stamp! Such a pretty card!