Thursday, May 21, 2009

KL Stampin N Scrappin Happy Thursday!!!

Happy Thursday to all!!!
This card was designed for Kelly at KL Stampin N Scrappin Store. On this card I used Tilda with Ladybug! On Tilda I used copic markers and clear glass on her shoes. You can preorder copics here

the Spellbinder dies I used are Label 1, and you can find them here at KL SNS and also Tilda's as well :)
This next card I did for the current challenge that is on Paper Craft Planet!
You can enter to win some AWESOME goodies!!! :) HERE is the link to the challenge, and I hope to see you there:)


Isnt Edwin darling????? This is chasing Edwin . I also used copics on him!

This is my first time doing a card with him. I used stickers to spell DAD!! And the background was painted with crackle paint!!!
Also wanted to share with you that right now for the month of May if you spend $50.00 you will get free shipping at KL Stampin N Scrappin Store use MAY2009 to get your shipping for free!!!
Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

14 comments:

Jacquel said...

Great cards Cheryl...my fave is the Dad one---very cute!

sarahw said...

Cheryl, I love how cheerful your cards are! Super cute. :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card. I need to get making mine!

Dori Shelton said...

Love the DAD card. I really like how you put the letters in the circles. (Oh, I mailed your "candy" box yesterday!)

loretta said...

Cheryl;

These are so cute! Love the way you colored the images. The layout is cheerful and very fun! Thanks for sharing this great idea with us!

Ginny said...

i LOVE that ladybug Tilda..dont have her yet...but downloaded some ladybug paper in readiness..lol

Fab cards :0)

Ginny said...

im back too..lol

in answer to your question...i print on A4 paper 4 images to a sheet so that it is almost card size, no wastage...I dont think the ink would cost much more than buying paper...I just LOVE that if i need red paper i look in the red folder..lol...that said I have a HUGE stash of "real" paper I NEED to use up..lol

Teresa Kline said...

so sweet, the details are awesome, I hope all is well with you! enjoy creating *~*

Anonymous said...

Hello Cheryl...
I like all your work, your coloring is amazing...

I am glad you liked the goodies, sorry it took to long, but first I was sick, then my lil one was sick and I just said every day ... I will take it to the PO tomorrow, and then tomorrow, and then tomorrow, until I desided to guess and just stick a bunch of stamps and left it in my mail box to be picked up. Thanks for letting me know you got them safe... HUGS...SK :)

Maria Matter said...

Cheryl, these are adorable! Love your coloring!!!
I like the the circles on the DAD card...awesome idea!
blessings, Maria

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

So cute! love the colors and design!

Becky said...

Cheryl these are so cute, I love your bow :).

Carmen said...

Love the first card ... red and ladybugs perfect combo! But that Edwin is way too cool!!! Great job!

cr8iveme said...

lovely cards.

M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS