Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Whiff of Joy Challenge#30

This card was designed for the Whiff of Joy Challenge #30
for this challenge you were to use a whiff of joy stamp, and make a card for a friend. On my card I used this darling stamped image sent to me in a swap! Thank you Jackie she is sweet!!!
The colors I used Im not used to using, but Im starting to love these colors together. Im not really an orange person, but maybe now I am:) lol

I used my copics to color her, and added some stickles to her as well. I just had to add the feathers, and added crystal pieces to her wings. I did cut her out, and she is popped off the scalloped oval. I added ribbons, and flowers, pearls and a brad!!


thank you for looking and have a wonderful Tuesday!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl


Supplies:
Stamps : Whiff of Joy, Stampin Up for the sentiment
Inks: copics, and memento
Design Paper: The Greeting Farm ( the polka dot green I dont know where that came from sorry)
Embellishments: feathers , ribbons,flowers,brad,pearls,stickles, and marvey punches

20 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Cheryl, this is drop dead gorgeous! Amazing details and outstanding colors and embellishments.

sarahw said...

Cheryl, I am always in awe of your creations. This card is just gorgeous.

Jessica G. said...

What a fun card! Vibrant color combo and amazing group of embellishments. Perfect amount of sparkle, too!

Cassie_lu said...

beautiful card and love what you did with the feather.

Stephanie said...

Another beauty!!

Jaspere said...

I love the colors on this one.

Kim Murphy said...

Wow - What a beautiful card! Great Job!

Elizabeth said...

What a great card. Love the pearls and bright colors. Just adorable.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow fabulous cards xxxx
Just stopping by to tell you about the exciting new Challenge blog that has just been announced, packed with fresh creative ideas, to be run by myself and Ann (madgesty loves to create). Please stop by the link below and check out the brilliant blog candy on offer and how you can become involved. See you there xxx
The Next Level.

Unknown said...

Love the addition of the feather. Great card.

Maria said...

Hey Cheryl!! Wow! What a fantastic card. . .the design is beautiful. I love that feather that you added. There's so many fun details to your cards. . .all of them so pretty!! Awesome job on your coloring of the image too!!

Hope you have a wonderful evening!

Maria

Cindy Haffner said...

Girl this is so darling.

Anonymous said...

Great colours Cheryl. I know lots of people including me who steer clear of orange , but really it does look good when we bite the bullet and give it a go
!

Christyne said...

This is SO pretty! TFS.

Twila said...

Amazing job. This is so pretty!

Gina Lindsay said...

Love the addition of the feather with this image. Simply beautiful.

Carmen said...

This card is beyond fab!! The orange looks great here!! And that image!!! Gotta find it!

Anonymous said...

A great card Cheryl I love the addition of the feather. It really suits the tone of the card.

cr8iveme said...

lovely card.

M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

Oh WOW!! The feathers and crystal on her wings are freaking fabulous!!!