Friday, February 19, 2016

Cherish the Memories/Calendar

Hello everyone,
Today I wanted to share a Desktop Calendar I made using a Beautiful photo of my parents when they were in High School. This photo was taken in 1963 Senior Ball. Now I can look at this photo on my work desk, LOVE it!

The desktop Calendar is from Heidi swap I believe. I covered the chipboard pages with Heartfelt Creations design paper, and then made the flowers using copics,distress ink,clear embossing powder. LOVE the look of these gorgeous flowers. They remind me of glass. 
 
Embellishments - Vintage Feathers, Vintage Pearls, Vintage Lace,Vintage Buttons.
 
Leaves were created using 2 different products. I will have to do a video tutorial on this.
 
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Vladuška said...

This is so beautiful, Cheryl. Great work.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful project! Thank you for sharing. Nikki