Wednesday, February 17, 2016

shabby chic sweetness

Hello everyone,
I wanted to share a card I made for today's Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge,using some leftover flowers I had cut for a LO. I stamped them in Tim Holtz distressed ink, airbrushed them with copic markers, and then heat embossed them to give a glass like look. Love the way these look in person. I did add some vintage pearls to the centers.
 
I also added some moss green leaves around them,as due to being sick for the last few days, I didn't have time to make my own leaves, otherwise I would have loved to have done the same techniques on the leaves.
LOVE the design paper, its heartfelt creations Daphne & Vintage Floret. Flowers are Posy Patch
Thank you for looking, and for more information
Supplies Used-
Heartfelt Creations/Posy Stamps and dies
Heartfelt Creations Design paper/Daphne Collection & Vintage Floret Collection
Bazzill card stock
Inks/supplies- Copics,distressed inks, glue pad, embossing powder
Embellishments- vintage pearls, Ribbon, Really Reasonable Ribbon(moss green leaves) , sewing


Thank you for looking, and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

This is truly so lovely l love the layout of your wonderful card so beautifully presented too!