Sunday, February 14, 2016

Graphic45 Baby Boy Mini Album pages

Hello everyone & Happy Valentines Day to all!
Today I'm super EXCITED to share a quick post/sneak peek of 2 pages I have completed in my Baby Boy Mini album for my son. I have been trying to work on mini albums for my family, and I LOVE the way this one is turning out. I will once completed share all pages and a video showing all the interactive ones. Cant wait!

Supplies Used:
Graphic45 design paper,
 American crafts card stock
American Crafts felt sticker pieces/Brads/Buttons
WOC flowers and Leaves/can be found at Really Reasonable Ribbon
Vintage Feathers

 
I absolutely had so much fun creating these 2 pages, and cant wait to share this album with you all! 
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: