Saturday, February 6, 2016

Gift Card Envelopes

Hello everyone,
Today I wanted to share 2 Gift Card holders that I created, using the New CottageCutz Birthday Release!

1st Gift Card Envelope 
CottageCutz Gift Card Envelope- I just cut my double sided card stock out , not need to glue or use sticky tape.
CottageCutz Filigree Bow- Cut out in white card stock, then colored with pink copic marker and left part of the bow white.
CottageCutz Bows Varity-cut out in white card stock, and dipped in glue, then course glitter. Love the look of this!!!
CottageCutz Basics Stitched Heart Set/Heart Set- Cut these out in Pink and brown for layering
CottageCutz Fancy Floral Lace Border-cut out in white card stock
Embellishments-Ribbon, Button, Flower, Ric Rac, Glitter, and half backed pearls
I absolutely LOVED making these, as they are super fun to decorate, easy to make, and perfect for giving gift Cards.
 
 
 
2nd CottageCutz Gift Card Envelope
On this second Gift Card Envelope I chose to use the CottageCutz Balloons, as I wanted it to really look like a birthday gift :) I love the balloons, and used Glitters on those, to give them a different look. LOVE the New CottageCutz Tag Toppers, as they are fun and perfect for layering.
 


 CottageCutz Used:
Party Hat Tag Topper(New)- Cut using brown and pink card stock
Balloons,Variety(New)- cut in pink ,brown and white card stock. Next I dipped them in glue and added different glitters to each. I also used some seam binding and a flower to tie them all together.
CottageCutz Basics(New)-Stitched Square set/Square Set-cut in brown and white card stock. Next I dusted the white with a little distressed pink ink.
CottageCutz Fancy Floral Lace Border- Cut out using white card stock
Embellishments- Seam Binding , Glitters, Ric Rac, Flower ,


 
The picture above is the gift envelope open. I love that you can either glue /sticky tape the sides down, or leave them how I chose to :) This makes it easy to see the gift card.
 
I hope you enjoyed my post today, and thank you!

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: