Monday, February 29, 2016

Shabby Chic Pretty in PINK LO

Hello Friends!
Today I'm sharing a Layout I created to be framed. I also created this for the Frilly and Funkie challenge "Layer it UP"! My next goal is, to start framing my layouts. I have lots that need to be done, just have always put it off. Not anymore!! hehehe Hobby Lobby has some really cute frames that will hold 12 x 12 pages, but I want to get them on SALE as its always nice to be able to get more for your money :) hehehe 

Instructions-
Main page
12" X 12" Bazzill Iced Pink card stock
11 3/4" x 11 3/4" Bazzill Blank check card stock
11 1/2" x 11 1/2" Daphne design paper from Heartfelt Creations then added sewing
Photo matt
cut at 7" x 5 1/4" design paper piece
7 1/4" x 5 1/2" blank check card stock
7 1/2" x 5 3/4" Iced Pink Card stock then added sewing
Flowers-
Stamped HC Posey Patch flowers with distressed ink, then airbrushed the centers with copics E33, and RV21, RV00. I distressed the edges with Antique Linen , and then spritzed each flower with Pearl spritzer. for the centers I added some vintage pearls
Embellishments-
Vintage Lace, Vintage feathers, Vintage tatted doily pieces , Vintage Pink Satin large ribbon piece, Spellbinders tag, Really Reasonable Ribbon Seam Binding ruched up for leaves, Pink Silk, Birdhouse charm
 
Supplies Used- Heartfelt Creations Daphne DP pack , Heartfelt Creations Posey Patch stamps/dies, Copics for airbrushing, Air compressor , copic system, spellbinders frame die, Birdhouse charm, May Arts Silk, Vintage pieces(pearls, tatted lace, lace, wide pink ribbon, ruched satin ribbon already done for me) from estate in California.
 

I absolutely LOVED making this layout, and cant wait to start my next one :) As PINK is my favorite color, and I love the look of shabby chic and vintage mixed. I also LOVE girly stuff...hehehe

 
 
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Suzanne C said...

What a lovely romantic layout. The vintage lace is just divine. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at the "Layer it Up" challenge at Frilly and Funkie Challenge this week.

Pamellia said...

What a gorgeous shabby chic project! Love all your laces and layers, so soft and dreamy! Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie for our 'Layer It Up' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

Nancy Dynes said...

What a pretty combination of soft colors and frilly lace! Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at the Frilly and Funkie Challenge!
Hugs,
Nancy