Wednesday, February 3, 2016

SCS Sketch Challenge/Bella Rose

Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to all!  Today's card is for Splitcoaststampers Sketch challenge that is hosted by Cathy this week. Love this sketch! Thank you Cathy!

 So this is my second card for Cathy's sketch. I played around making my first card yesterday morning, and then uploaded it last night. However once I uploaded it, I decided to make another card "Bella Rose" I just LOVE this stamp, as I LOVE roses!!!

When I lived in San Jose California back in 1994 we had over 22 rose tree's and bushes at the house we rented. I fell in love with roses even more after moving into that home. Thank God for my Aunt Mary who knew all about Roses, as she was a Master Gardener. Anytime I had questions, she was always there to help, even sent me a book on how to take care of roses! Sure do miss her!Anyways just had to tell you a little about what made me love Roses so much! So now onto my card....hehehe
My card was pretty simple to make. As I cut my Blue shimmer Bazzill card stock 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 next the design paper was cut at 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 and then sewn together. For my panel I cut it and layered the same. Using design paper from Echo Park "For the Record2". The Beautiful Bella rose was stamped in memento black ink, and colored with copics. The rose was colored with copics B99,BG000,B45. The leaves were colored with G99,YG05,YG03,G24. I then cut out the rose.

Ribbons are from Really Reasonable Ribbon. Love all the ribbons Bonnie carries! Lastly the little brad I added is from American Crafts Warehouse Sale. I bought them back in 2013 wow, seems like it was just yesterday!


 

Hope you will join us for this super fun challenge! To do so, please visit us here at Splitcoaststampers
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: