Wednesday, February 24, 2016

In Sympathy

Hello everyone, and Happy Wednesday to all!
Today's card was created for the Splitcoaststampers Sketch challenge this week , LOVE Allison's sketch this week, and will hopefully be making another :)


So for my card I used Heartfelt Creations Posy Patch stamps/dies to create these flowers. I had made a TON of these for a layout that im going to frame, and had some left over.

 
Card Measures 5 3/4" x 5 3/4"
 
SUPPLIES USED LISTED BELOW
Flowers- stamped in distressed ink on white cardstock then airbrushed with RV21, and RV00, I distressed the edges with antique linen, and spritzed all flowers with pearl spritz. for the centers I added a vintage pearl, and then used seam binding to create my leaves.
 
Spellbinder frame- cut in Bazzill Blank Check, and then used CottageCutz Fancy oval (distressed )for the center sentiment.
Sentiment- Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3377 Sympathy Sentiments was stamped in memento black ink.
 
Design paper- once in awhile I will go through my scrap design papers to use them up, so I don't know who these are by.
Embellisments- Vintage Lace(Very OLD), Vintage Velvet Ribbon(also OLD), Vintage Pearls, and sewing to complete my card

 
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: