Thursday, February 25, 2016

Thinking of You /Sympathy Card

Hello everyone,
Here is my 2nd Sample card for this weeks Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge hosted by Allison. LOVE this sketch, so had to make two! :)
 
This is my 3rd sympathy card made this week, so we will be sending them out. So sad to loose our LOVED ones, and I cant imagine what the family is going through at this time. I hope and pray that the sweet memories of their loved one will help carry through this difficult time in their lives! I hope they know that I will keep them all in my thoughts and prayers!!
 
On this card I did the Sentiment "Thinking of You" from Victorine Originals ,and the inside will have another sentiment, haven't stamped it yet.  I LOVE doing the Glass Flower Technique, this is so fun, an I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the look!!! I will have to do a video tutorial on this soon!


 
Supplies Used:
Heartfelt Creations Design Paper
Heartfelt Creations Rose Creation Die
Vintage Pearls
Sentiment/Victorine Originals
Sewing
Spellbinders circle dies
Martha Stewart branch punch
Card stock is Bazzill and American Craft
 
Thank you again for stopping by!
hugs to all,
Cheryl
 

 



No comments: