Sunday, February 28, 2016

Love you More


Hello everyone, today's card is using the Beautiful CottageCutz Dies from the Birthday Release from the Scrapping Cottage! Today will be my last post for the Scrapping Cottage as I have decided to step down. I enjoyed working with the CottageCutz dies and will continue to share them in some of my creations, but I really want to work on my stamping as I truly have missed it!


I had so much fun creating my card for today. I did the panels for layering, and then added the frames for additional layering on my card. I LOVE layers, and anytime I can add tons, I do :) hehehe
Products used to create my card are listed below :)
Lacey Rose die, and airbrushed it using copic markers. For the centers I used a glitter, and some old pearls. I did cut these out in white card stock, and cut 4 of them, so I could layer for a 3-D look

Butterfly Lisbeth was cut in a pink card stock, and a blue pattern paper, layered and I did add some pearls to it as well.

Basics Rectangle stitched frames-  I use the basics to cut the white, and red pieces, I also used the Rectangle for the blue polka dot layer too.

Embellishments- Red polka dot ribbon, old button, twine, pearls, Stamped sentiment,and sewing to complete my card for today. Paper is Love you More.



Hope you enjoyed my post for today!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: