Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Jack O' Gnome card & treat holder

Hello crafty friends and Happy Tuesday to you all! Today's projects were designed for TLC Designs using the darling jack O' Gnome digi set, and Creeping it Real design papers. 

I decided to do 2 projects, one being a card and the other is a matchbook type treat holder. Its super easy to make and holds 3 candies perfect. I decorated it up using the darling gnome, stickers, ribbons, and a button. he sure is a cutie, and I had a lot of fun working with him.


Next I have the card I made, and this one was pretty simple

  • My card measures 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" the orange base
  • Next I cut my black card stock 5 1/2" x 5 1/2", then the polka dots 5 1/4" x 5 1/4". the next layer was cut at 4 1/2" x 4 3/4" black, then the creeping it real was cut 4 1/4" x 4 1/2", i then added sewing.
  • for the frame I chose the Tiny vine oval frame, and then distressed the white with purple. I did print out my sentiment from the Jack O' Gnome set and distressed it as well. Love this little guy he is absolutely too cute.
  • Jack O' Gnome was colored with copics and then I added some fun glitters to his beard. 
  • Lastly I added some white dots, and double bow.
  • Creeping It Real Digital Design papers 
  • Jack O' Gnome digital stamp set
  • Tiny Vine Oval die set




Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely week!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

 

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Absolutely stunning creation x