Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Witchy Bear Treat Holder

Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to you all! Todays sweet Halloween treat holder was designed for Really Reasonable ribbon and The Robins Nest Creative. Love making these as they are super fun and super easy to create. I will give instructions below. 

Making the treat holder

  • to start with I cut a piece heavy card stock measuring 4" x 8 1/4"
  • Next I score at 3/4" , 4 1/2" , and then 4 3/4" , now fold the 3/4" up and staple. also fold at the others so it closes like a matchbook.
  • I cut the design paper for the front at 3 1/2" high x 3 3/4" wide, and glued to the top flap. If you are wanting to you can add a message or more design paper to inside, would do this now.

adding the candy to inside


Decorating the front using The Robins Nest dew drops , Really Reasonable ribbon & witchy bear

  • I added the checkerboard satin in purple ribbon using hot glue to cover up the staple on the bottom of my treat holder, Then glued the dew drops in black to it.
  • Now I used the darling svg witchy bears that I bought from Kadoodle bug and thought how cute the robins nest dew drops would look on her and her broom. So I glued the purple, yellow and white to her hat, star, and broom.
  • then I used some glitter on her star, and some on the broom stick.
  • before adding the bear I added a haunted house foam sticker and then popped her off that. Next I added a sticker bat, and a tombstone. Super easy to make

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my post for today!

Hugs to all, Cheryl




 

1 comment:

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Such a cute card,I am sure you put a lot of work in this . it adorable.
I'm a follower of yours come follow mine too.
blessings
dottie