Thursday, October 13, 2022

Really Reasonable Ribbon October Hop

Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's  October” Blog Hop if you arrived here from Kathy's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the Christmas Collection Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy




For my card today I I chose to use two of the beautiful ribbons in this months collection. My design papers I chose to match, and love how it all turned out. 
  • First I started with my card base in white. cut it 6" x 12 " and scored in half to measure 6" x 6"
  • Next I cut my brown card stock 5 3/4" x  5 3/4" and the green design paper 5 1/2" x 5 1/2", On the next layer I cut a red, brown and then design paper, all measuring smaller than the first. I then wanted to use the darling print with cookies and gingerbread men, candy cane and so on. I lastly added my dots, and sewing to each layer.
  • for the main layer I chose to use My makers movement dies and stamps. I
  • embellished with snowflake from RRR and then dew drops from The Robins Nest Creative.
  • Really Reasonable Ribbon supplies used: October ribbon club, foam tabs, snowflake embellishment, scor-tape 1/4"

Thank you so much for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed my Halloween Scare Bear card for today.
Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Bonnies Wonderful Blog!!!
Hugs to all,

Cheryl

13 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card its so creative x

Salnclts said...

I love the gingerbread man peeping over the hot cocoa!

somethingcraftybydottie said...

love this card with the cocoa cup the papers you chose and the ribbons it is a yummy card.

Blessings
Dottie

Anonymous said...

This card is so cute! I like the double ribbon bow.

MaryH said...

Love the winking gingerbread man and the fact he "pops up" to surprise us! Furthermore, how fabulous are those smiling marshmallows? I know I would be happy to have that whipped cream in my cocoa too! From the fabulous ribbons, cute characters, lovely papers, and surprise characters this is a wonderfully entertaining card for children and adults alike - who doesn't like a magical surprise!! Thanks for your "introducing" me to Makers Movement. As usual such fun visiting your site...see you soon.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE the papers and gorgeous ribbons and bow!

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable card! Loving all those layers! Cute gingerbread and pretty ribbons!

Sue D said...

So sweet with the hot chocolate theme. I like the papers and the ribbon you used.

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a fun card Cheryl - love all the wee details, especially the border on the inside :)
Blessings
Maxine

Suzy Q said...

Awwww!!! This card is truly adorable! Just luv all the layers and especially how that cute gingerbread guy pops up out of your mug! And luv how you've decorated with those beautiful ribbons...bow and how you've sewn inside with the decor ribbon! Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs, Suzy Q

Donna Walls said...

Adorable card, I love all the dimension and the design.

Bonnie Garby said...

This is so cute Cheryl. Love it!

Gail said...

Over the moon delightful Cheryl -- TFS