Thursday, October 20, 2022

KBD Sweet Pumpkin Pile Ellie card

 
Hello everyone today I have another fun card designed for Kadoodlebug Designs using their darling Gnomie Friends Pumpkin Pile Ellie, isnt she darling>>? I just love her, and had so much fun distressing her and putting her together.

Pumpkin Pile Ellie is from the Gnomie Friends Collection from Kadoodlebug Designs. I cut out all my pieces in colored card stock and the blue design paper. The blue design paper is double sided so I cut it a couple of times to get both sides so I could decide what I liked best. I did add some white paint pen, and black dots to her face, along with some chalk in pink. Lastly I added some yellow dew drops to the center of her bows.

My design papers are from echo park, and my stamped image is The project bin stamps. All flowers are from Really Reasonable Ribbon. and dew drops are from The Robins Nest Creative 




Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Hugs to all, Cheryl

No comments: