Tuesday, October 11, 2022

TLC Designs Jack O' Gnome Treat box

 

Hello crafty friends and Happy Tuesday to you all! Todays fun Halloween Treat box was designed for TLC Designs using their darling Jack O' Gnome and Creeping It Real design papers. Super fun and easy.

So my box I bought at Hobby Lobby and then just decorated it up using the Creeping It real design papers. I love this darling paper, its super cute, and I had a hard time covering it up, so I tried to show as much as I could. 

  • Jack O' Gnome is a digi and I colored him using copics, and then some purple mix beads for his beard. Love how cute he is. I did fussy cut him out and popped him off the front of the box.
  • the little bat is fussy cut from the design paper Creeping It Real. 
  • Next I added some Really Reasonable Ribbon bows and then some netting to the top.
  • The sentiment tag was printed using the sentiment that came with the gnome digi set and then cut out using the TLC Loving Petals Square Die.
Fast and easy gift or treat box to decorate. Please let me know what you think of my treat box for today.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!

hugs to all, Cheryl

No comments: