Friday, October 14, 2022

Kadoodlebug designs smore peeking nash

Hello everyone, super excited to share my 1st post for Kadoodlebug Designs as a Design Team Member, I love using their darling SVG files as she carries so many darling ones, today I'm using the darling Gnomie Friends Smore Peeking Nash SVG. 


for my card today I chose to work with the darling Smore Peeking Nash, isnt he way too cute??! I just love him. 

I cut him using all white card stock, then airbrushed the dark pieces using the copics and my airbrushing system . for the lighter pieces I used the copics and colored. The black nose, ears and hands were done with black copic marker. for the light pieces I used some inspiration paints, they give a pearly effect. Next I addes some white paint dots and lines to him. Love how this one turned out, and will try again using a different technique.

For my card- 
I cut red card stock at 6" x 12" score at 6", then I cut my black card stock at 5 3/4" 5 3/4" and then my design paper at 5 1/2" x 5 1/2". Next layer I cut  3 3/4" x 5 3/8" and then cut the design paper at 3 1/2" x 3 3/8". My next layer was black cut at 4 3/4" x 4 3/4" , then the design paper at 4 1/2" x 4 1/2". I did all my sewing and added my dots. I just had to add some fun red dew drops from the Robins Nest Creative, love adding these to the corners of my layers. Lastly I added a fun bow using Really Reasonable Ribbons satin ribbon.

Inside -
Of course I love doing the insides of my cards that way they are ready to go, and they match the outside somewhat. On this one here I chose to use black card stock cut at 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" then the white at 5 1/2" x 5 1/2". I then stamped the little cocoa mug from just rite designs Christmas Elements stamp set. I then colored the heart red. lastly I distressed the edges using a brown ink.


I hope you enjoyed my post for today and thank you for stopping by!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

 

2 comments:

Bonnie Garby said...

Absolutely adorable!! Love love love!!!

Sandra H said...

Such a wonderful creation x