Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Jingle Time tag

Hello crafty friends and Happy Tuesday to you all! todays tag was designed for TLC Designs Release Hop we are having over on Instagram. I will come back and update to the TLC Instagram later, but here is the link to mine for now. 

My tag-

  • I used to create my tag the TLC Designs See you in the center die. First I picked my card stock and design paper and kinda layered to see how I like. Next I cut the silver withe the largest die, then the pink with the next and then the next die I cut 2 times, once in white and then in the pink design paper that is from the Snow Family Fun Design paper pack.
  • Next I cut out in silver again the sentiment using the oval from the Loving Petals Square Die set.
  • I did distress in pink and added some white dots and some RRR Pearls.

Santa & Tree

  • I printed out my santa, tree, and sentiment from the Jingle Time Digi Stamps, and then colored with copics. I thought how fun it would be to have santa in pink. Love him! I then added some confetti glitter to him, as I thought it would look so cute on him. Love how he turned out.
  • Tree was colored with copic markers and then I added the TLC Designs sprinkles and little gingerbread boys to it. 

decorating tag-

  • I added lots of flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon and some stamens , dew drops and branches. the tree was decorated using the sprinkles and I did add some gorgeous ribbons and flowers that all came from RRR.


 Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!

hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: