Monday, October 24, 2022

KBD Moon Witch Salem Treat Holder

Hello crafty friends and Happy Monday to you all! Today I'm sharing this darling Moon Witch Salem from Kadoodlebug Designs, isn't he just the cutest!? I used him for another treat holder, this one is for my granddaughter for Halloween.



Making the treat holder

  • to start with I cut a piece heavy card stock measuring 4" x 8 1/4"
  • Next I score at 3/4" , 4 1/2" , and then 4 3/4" , now fold the 3/4" up and staple. also fold at the others so it closes like a matchbook.
  • I cut the design paper for the front at 3 1/2" high x 3 3/4" wide, and glued to the top flap. If you are wanting to you can add a message or more design paper to inside, would do this now.

adding the candy to inside

Outside

Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Hugs to all, Cheryl
 

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Wow what a fantastic creation x