Thursday, October 27, 2022

KBD Candy Corn Donut Ginger

 

Hello crafty friends , today I'm sharing this darling Kadoodle Bug Designs Sitting Candy Corn Donut Ginger, isn't she the cutest? I wanted to make another fun Memorydex to enjoy and this one is the first fall one for this year. 
to start with I cut out my memorydex card using a die, and then used the sweet Ginger girl that I had put together. She is cut out in different colored card stock and then distressed. I used inks and pens to do all that. Next her eyes, I love doing their eyes its so much fun. On her eyes I try to use a 005 pen for the lashes, then using another little thicker pen for the liner, and then chalk for the highlighting.Next for the blue eyes I did cut in a blue and then used 2 copics for highlighting the edges. The black I did using the glossy accents over the black, and I did have to add more paint pen in white on top, as it faded what was underneath. I chalked her cheeks and added some white paint pen. I do show the pen in my videos, and I think I bought a 2 pack of these on ebay. I love the paint pens so much better than gel as the gel pens dry up. Now for her bow, I used the gorgeous RRR Sherry & Ivory Plaid ribbon. My sentiment is from The Project bin stamps.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Hugs to all, Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Ooh wow totally stunning creation x