Sunday, October 23, 2022

KBD Spooky Hoots Treat holder

 

Hello crafty friends, today I'm sharing this darling treat holder I made for my grandson for Halloween. This little cutie is a Kadoodlebug Designs Spooky Hoots SVG file. Love these little guys as they are so stink'n cute.

Spooky Hoots- was cut in green , green polka dot design paper, purple, black , orange and white. I distressed each piece and then glued together. Lastly added some white paint pen dots and marks.  
I added some branch trees from a punch, a sticker sentiment , and the ghost is a sticker too. The Ribbon is Really Reasonable Ribbon, and the black diamonds are dew drops from The robins nest Creative.

Making the treat holder

  • to start with I cut a piece heavy card stock measuring 4" x 8 1/4"
  • Next I score at 3/4" , 4 1/2" , and then 4 3/4" , now fold the 3/4" up and staple. also fold at the others so it closes like a matchbook.
  • I cut the design paper for the front at 3 1/2" high x 3 3/4" wide, and glued to the top flap. If you are wanting to you can add a message or more design paper to inside, would do this now.

adding the candy to inside




thank you for stopping by and hope you have a lovely day! Hugs to all, Cheryl

No comments: