Thursday, April 4, 2013

A Time to Remember!

Hello everyone , and Happy Thursday to all!

Today I have a 12 x 12  Layout to share.
 I wanted to use some OLD photo's that we got from my Grandma's House last year when she passed away.Boy do I miss her!!!!! I had hubby upload them, and as you can tell the light came through the one on the bottom. I will be replacing it with another one shortly.

The Photo on the bottom is My Mom and her Brother(My Uncle Danny)

I wanted to use Prima's Sun Kiss Design Paper, but all I have in it was a 6 x6 pack, well I made it work for a 12 x 12 layout! First time using that small of paper pack on a layout for me :)

 I have been hoarding these Beautiful Prima flowers, and decided  this was the perfect layout to use them on.

The top pictures, left to right are
My Grandma,Grandpa, and my mom when she was little
the right photo is my Grandma and her sister.

My layout is super simple! I took the Polka Dot SU! dp and tore the edges with a ruler that has that on it. Then I distressed the edges and did some sewing.  The Prima 6 x 6 design Paper I did the same thing to it. I took 3 different patterns, and torn some of the edges and distressed them, and randomly placed them on my page. Next I used a couple of the CottageCutz Tea Time Doily Die(One at the top, and one at the bottom), and 3 of the CottageCutz Postage Stamp Die for photo frames. 

To finish off my page, I used Prima flowers, and some random other flowers too. I also added in some wedding sprays, that I bought at Hobby Lobby.

The LACE down the left side is VINTAGE lace from my stash!

FAMILY was down with white letters, that I painted with Creative Inspiration Paints(Brown). Love the beautiful look it gave to each letter. Lastly I added some sticker sentiments on my layout!


Thank you for looking and Have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

4 comments:

DIANA L. said...

very pretty Cheryl, Love the vintage look

Simko said...

I love your beautiful layout and the colors... Beautiful prima flowers too.
Hugs,
Simona

Sandie said...

Amazing work Cheryl, love your vintage images, so very precious and you showcased them so well.

Atty Fatty said...

lovely dear !
love d colors