Tuesday, April 2, 2013

♥♥♥Sweet Cupcake Wishes♥♥♥


♥♥♥Hello everyone♥♥♥ 
Today I made another Cupcake Card , this one is for Creative Inspiration Paints .



On my card I used Creative Inspiration Paints Raw Sienna to finger paint the embossed top of the cupcake. Next I set it aside to dry, and then added some CIP's Angel Dust for the glitz on the icing.

for the bottom of the cupcake I used CIP's Sky Blue to distress the edges.



I love these colors together for this cupcake Card, and I have been enjoying making cupcakes lately. They are super sweet!!! 

♥♥♥Creative Inspiration Paints♥♥♥

♥♥♥Embellishments♥♥♥
Prima Design Paper /Sun Kiss
Embossing Folder Swirls(For Icing)
Pearl strands
Gems
Leaves
Stamp



Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


3 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty and so talented x

Anonymous said...

Рretty! Τhis has been an incredibly ωοnderful post.

Τhanks fοг ѕuрplying this info.


Feеl free to visit my webpagе ... may tinh

Becky said...

This is just so wonderful...elegant and yet it has that flair of celebration at the same time!