Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sweeet Birthday Flourishes


Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday to all!
My card for today was created for Creative Inspiration Paints, using the Beautiful Paints, and a little glitter!

I cant wait for all the flowers to BLOOM! I love flowers, and on this CottageCutz Flourish Layered Flower
I used the beautiful CIP's
Fuchsia
Tickled Pink
Tutu Pink
Those were used on the flower layers
For the Greenery
Evergreen
Green Olive

On the scalloped circle I used CIP's Deliquesce Gold Crystal


I used some leftover Pink Gingham print Dp and then layered it with CottageCutz Scalloped Doily. I did add sewing, Really Reasonable Ribbon, Pearl, and a button to complete my card.
challenges
Make it Monday/Anything Goes


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

16 comments:

ania said...

Piękna, delikatna:))

Dee said...

Noticed your gorgeous card on MIM and thought I would stop by for a visit.

nnalorac said...

Gorgeous card such a lovely design. Seen it over on MIM. Carolxx

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful x

Ann said...

Beautiful card with that sweet pink flower. I saw your creation on MIM.

Pam said...

What a beautifully feminine card! Love all the pinks and the gingham paper. Wow! The stitching is amazing and the flower is so beautiful. Lovely card. I saw it on Make it Monday.

:) Pam

NicoleDesigns said...

So pretty, thank you fro sharing with us at The Paper Nest Dolls challenge.... xo

Miss Emerald said...

Lovely card! I love your design and beautiful soft colours. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

Paper Nest Dolls said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge ...(( Hugs ))

brenda said...

What a gorgeous and elegant card Cheryl, thanks so much sharing with us at Pretty Little Ribbons Challenge.

B x

Craftevan said...

Great layout brilliant card with colours that work together. I saw your creation on MIM.

Sarah said...

Fabulous Spring card!

Thanks for joining the pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

Sarah x

Sandra said...

came from MIM to tell you how lovely I think your card is.
Hugs SandraT

Unknown said...

Super layout. I like color combo. Thank you for joining our Happy, Happy Birthday Challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls.
Jasmina

Pia S said...

I spotted your gorgeous card on MIM. It's such a lovely design, with soft colors and beautiful die cut and punched elements! Classy!

Antonella said...

what a pretty card! I love the colors and the flourishes, and the way you added the sentiment peaking through. I linked over from MIM.

Hugs, antonella :-)