Monday, April 29, 2013

Sweet Mosaic Giraffe


Hello everyone, for today I'm sharing this super SWEET Mosaic Giraffe that is from Victorine Originals. I stamped this sweetie in Dusty Concord distressed ink, and then dusted the edges with the same color. I think she turned out super SWEET!!! My sentiment is also a VO stamp, super sweet!!!


My card was designed for Victorine Originals MoM Challenge that is going on right now for 2 weeks. Hope you will stop by the VO blog and join us for some fun, not only that, but it will help prepare you for Mothers Day cards :)

The dp, is from my stash, and its one of my many favorites. I think i was hoarding it....hehehehe it is from GCD studio's. 

My ribbon is Grape Seam Binding from Really Reasonable Ribbon, love how you can wrinkle it up by ruching it up. Buttons are also from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I used the sweet Wild Orchid flowers on my card, and the branch is punched out with Martha Stewart branch punch.


Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl!!

For more inspiration from the VO design team, please visit us HERE!

2 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

Cheryl this is exquisite. I love the grape giraffe, he is so cute. Everything just blends so beautifully. Just darling
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Simko said...

SO BEAUTIFUL, Cheryl! A giraffe in dusty concord...it looks AWESOME!
Hugs,
Simona