Tuesday, April 30, 2013

♥CottageCutz April 2013 Blog Hop♥

♥♥♥Hello everyone, and Welcome to The CottageCutz April Blog Hop! Today we are excited to share with you projects made with the BEAUTIFUL CottageCutz Dies♥♥♥

♥♥♥Be sure to grab your favorite Drink and enjoy today's HOP!! There will be LOTS of Inspiration from the DT and some AWESOME PRIZES to WIN!!!!


♥♥♥You should have arrived here from Vladka's Blog, if not you will want to start at The Cottage Cutz Blog HERE!!!

♥♥♥Here is the complete line-up for today's hop♥♥♥
CottageCutz Blog- ( will have the entire line-up) 




Now onto my project!
For my Mini Album I used some of CottageCutz "This N That" Release Plus I used some Older CottageCutz Dies.
CottageCutz Used:
Library Pocket/This N That Release
Confectionery Bag Medium/This N That Release
Fancy Insert Tag/This N That Release
Spring Butterfly Notecard/This N That Release
Homemade Tag


So for my Mini Album, I used the Library Pocket as the main pages for my album. I just cut them out in different design papers, for each page :) This was super simple, and my album came together super fast!!!

Next I cut out a ton of the flowers from the "Tree of Nature" CottageCutz die, and got them prepped for the album. Of course I didnt use all of what I cut out, so I set them aside for another day.

Before I added any flowers, bows, or buttons, I went through and added my ribbon ,lace and trim. Next came the flowers, bows and buttons. 



♥♥♥Be sure to Leave a comment on each of the Designers Blogs♥♥♥
 to be entered to WIN 1 of 3 AWESOME Gift Certificates to The Scrapping Cottage Store!!
VIDEO


♥♥♥Your NEXT stop on the HOP is CottageCutz Blog Be sure to leave a comment on the CottageCutz blog letting us know you completed the hop, to be entered to WIN!!




Thank you for joining us today, and hope you all have a wonderful day!!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

45 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

Cheryl you always make the best little mini albums! This is just adorable. I love all the sweet little details you put into these albums. Great way to showcase these dies. I absolutely adore this collection.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Lisa aka Raining said...

Cheryl you always do the cutest mini albums!!! This one is just a delight to behold!

Monique said...

That is beautifull!

Hugs Monique

Vladuška said...

How cute is that and I love all those tags and pockets you used here. This release is really special and give you so much fun. Beautiful work, Cheryl.

Unknown said...

That is a wonderful mini album. love it!

Lori

Darla said...

What a beautiful mini album! Love all the details and pretty colors! Fun!

silvia said...

Gorgeous mini album!!!

Olena said...

So cute mini album!!! Love it! Great job! Olena

Naaatalia said...

What a nice mini album! Thanks for inspiration!

Simko said...

BEAUTIFUL mini album, Cheryl! Great mix of CottageCutz dies. So many gorgeous details! Have a great day!
Hugs,
Simona

Melyssa said...

Eeek! this is the cutest little book I ever saw! So fun and summery and perfect for a little girl.

Mojca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mojca said...

waw this is so pretty! hugs! Mojca

Unknown said...

Cheryl, such care for details. So lovely!

Andreja said...

Beautiful work and so many gorgeous details :-))

VICTORIA said...

love the mini album :)

featheredheaven said...

Your mini album is beautiful I don't have much experience in making albums, but your project is very inspiring!
Thanks for sharing!
Sue O

Helena said...

Just beautiful!!!! So wonderful album.

Eileen L. said...

Love your little mini album. Ive never made one and after seeing yours think I just may try this idea. I didnt think of a good use for tags, now I have one, thanks.

Cindy Haffner said...

GREAT idea Cheryl, GORGEOUS!!~

Tracy said...

Awesome mini album, thanks for the inspiration.

Vicki said...

wow, such a beautiful mini album. Great way to use a lot of dies. It is just beautiful. I love it!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Your flowers and bows look fabulous
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts School Projects

Keti's Projects said...

Beautiful projects. This Cottage Cutz dies look just gorgeous and I should really get some new ones for my craft projects.

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I just love, what you created!

Greetz,
Barbara

Barbara Bryant said...

oh love this little mini album and the way you incorp the tags great job

happy said...

I like your color choices. Thank you for the video.

Kathy said...

What an adorable mini album, Cheryl! So many cute little details! I just love it! Blessings! Kathy

Amy Martin said...

Amazing. Wonderful details. I love the tags and pockets.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Fantastic projects. Love all of your details. TFS

Shell said...

How clever!Love your album.

Clare said...

Cheryl, you always make the cutest things! This little album is so clever, and precious! I love the colors, details and imagination put into it!

Mary Ann said...

This is Beautiful,Love your album,colors are great!!!

marg0006 said...

So cute! Like all the pretty flowers and cutz you used.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net
Loving Scrapper 101

Shelley said...

Beautiful mini album. Love all the pretty flowers.

Lori Aragon said...

What a fabulous mini album!!! Thank you for the video - it was very well done :)

Sabrina said...

What a beautiful album!!

Lindah said...

I've go to try one of these albums they are so pretty.
Lindah

Liz said...

beautiful

Anonymous said...

Βut herе you have to pay upfront, and how safe,
it is also purе green coffee bean extract 800 mg impоrtant tо remember that
ωeіght loss can be a well-liked weight loss
suppliments really do. In moѕt effective pure green
coffeе bean еxtract 800 mg additiοn one ѕhould note
that yohimbine has actuаlly been connectеd with some
liver damage.

Fеel freе to visit my wеblоg :: pure green coffee extract

Anonymous said...

What a cute mini Cheryl. It's so sweet with all of the little extra die details. I love to make minis.

Donna Ellis said...

Aw, Cheryl, what a delightful little mini album using the library pocket die cuts. Love that you were able to use so many die cuts, with beautiful colors, layers and ribbons. Each piece has something new to view, and is very interactive - fabulous project, and wonderful imaginative use of many items in one fabulous project! Thank you for taking time in the video to explain how the booklet/mini album was created, and the variety of products utilized. So pretty! hugs, de
{Creative Smiles}

scrappingnana said...

What a beautiful mini album. Love that you used so many differnt dies and made them so pretty. Love your video. TFS

ann marie said...

Very cute mini album

Heidi said...

Cheryl- this is an adorable little tag book, so cute. Love the spring colors and these dies are so darned cute, one of my favorite releases: envelopes and tabs.