Wednesday, April 3, 2013

♥♥♥Cupcake Frenzy♥♥♥


Ok everyone, you all know I've been on a Cupcake Frenzy the last couple of weeks :) so with that said here is another Cupcake Card I created for Victorine Originals "Dots & Stripes" Challenge , I also created it for Really Reasonable Ribbon's "Buttons & Bows" Challenge that is going on right now.



I used the Sweet "Happy Everything" stamp that came in the set (10595-X) Blank Label and Sayings Set   , that came from Victorine Originals.
 The
are from Really Reasonable Ribbon

The cupcake Button is from my stash!

I hope you will join us for another fun challenge this week over at Victorine Originals!



2 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

You are definitely on a cupcake frenzy...lol But they are all so darn cute that it's a treasure. I love the ruffled ribbon edges and the pearls and bling. Do you make real cupcakes this elaborate??? It would be hard to take a bite of one if you did. They would be to pretty. This is just gorgeous and I really love the little cupcake button at the top!
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous cupcake x