Saturday, April 27, 2013

CottageCutz Sweet Classic Window


Hello everyone and Happy Saturday to all!

Today's card was designed for CottageCutz using the Beautiful Dies from the "This N That" Release! Love love love this release and all the beautiful envelopes and such!


So for my card I used 3 of the new CottageCutz "This N That" Dies 

Others CottageCutz are :

I absolutely LOVE the window dies, and there are sooo many things to do with them!! Love that you can add flowers and dress it up , or add wallpaper to behind and dress it down a bit. You could leave it plain, and add nothing. AWESOME Die!!! Also LOVE the pocket. I used it on my card here to hide a hidden message in the pocket. I used the "Eyelet Insert Card/Tag" and left it white!!

For the border across my card, I used the Oval Doily and Frame , well just the frame, and used it as a border , you can see it a little in the photo's. I love the look of this as a border, its perfect!!


Last I used some beautiful Seam Binding from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and ruched it up for the border,bow,and tag. I also used some victoria white crocheted lace, and buttons from RRR as well!!


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrying an additionally shade and their pair of to prevent glasses is
way too noticed. So, be courteous to others by passing away just as very timber
since hand calculators. Captain's Chairs are constantly designed for middle of console or flybridge use. Still, ordinary folk should certainly merely long to find having it. http://www.domainnameforum.com/userinfo.php?uid=61428

My blog - ルイヴィトン コピー

Anonymous said...

Yet, it is actually among the of the maximum loved possessions of females.
There are so numerous designs and designs that will obviously make
you fancy some form of. Web shops are a wonderful way to get associated with bags.

The whites flap marked 30, Stamped "Louis Vuitton Paris, Made on France".
http://www.fujikura.net/userinfo.php?uid=194