Monday, April 1, 2013

♥♥♥RRR Cupcake Shaped Card♥♥♥


Hello everyone its that time again for another Really Reasonable Ribbon super fun Challenge. This time we are doing "Buttons & Bows", super fun!!!!


My card is a Cupcake shape, and I just LOVE these lil' cards, they are perfect for saying Happy Birthday! 

On my card I used some scrap dp for the top and the bottom. Next I used RRR Brown Crocheted Lace and Pink Pearl strands to top the cupcake wrapper. I thought seam binding would be perfect for my Bow, and also made a flower with the Baby Pink Seam Binding for the top. I did add buttons that can be found at Really Reasonable Ribbon as well.

The Happy Birthday is a Victorine Originals stamp, its the top part of (74714-G) You're Old stamp found Here under Birthdays

Challenges:
Dream Valley Challenges/Pearls and Lace
Pile it On/handmade flowers(top of cupcake flower is made with Seam Binding)


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

5 comments:

Simko said...

This is a beautiful Cupcake shaped card. I love the colors and all the embellishments!
Hugs,
Simona

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful x

Carol Hurlock said...

This is super cute Cheryl. I love the shape and you decorated this cupcake so pretty. Just think......it's calorie free too!!!! Yeah right, I haven't had anything sweet since Christmas....lol Have a great day!
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Ellen Taylor said...

Super sweet cupcake! I just love the way you use ribbon TFS

Chris said...

What a fun and pretty card! I love your big flower on top. This is one cupcake I can enjoy guilt free.
thanks for playing with us at Pile It On.