Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Vintage Whimsy /Video


Today I wanted to share a Layout I made using Really Reasonable Ribbon. I have been on a Layout kick lately. I go through these spurts once in awhile....lol 

Anyways on to my Layout!!



I love Really Reasonable Ribbon's Crocheted Lace, and Bonnie has some NEW colors in stock too!!! Be sure to check those out HERE :) 
I ran the Lace down the side, to give it that Vintage Whimsy look, like the paper has. I then ran my flowers up the side, as you can see they are covering part of the lace. I really love the look of the lace under the flowers. 

Next I used RRR Textured Two-Toned Light Blue and White Ribbon to create 2 floppy bows. I did them like this so I could tuck them under the flowers. This ribbon works perfect for doing this as its light in weight. Love that you can curl the leftover strands too.



Really Reasonable Ribbon Used:

The design paper is one of my FAV's its "Vintage Whimsy" by The girls' Paperie' and I distressed all the pieces to give it that Vintage look.
I also used lots of Prima Flowers, of course I normally hoard these, but ive been trying to get some old photo's done on layouts to be framed, and this is going to be 1 :)
Lastly I added some wedding stems, ribbon roses(OLD) and a sweet butterfly to complete my layout!

Video 
challenges-
Make it Monday/Anything Goes
Ribbon Carousel challenge/showers and flowers


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

5 comments:

Kathy said...

What a goreous layout, Cheryl! I love the papers, flowers and bows! Beautifully arrangement! Blessings! Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hi, just wanted to tell you, I liked this article.
It was inspiring. Keep on posting!

Feel free to surf to my blog ... http://ruba-ruthbaur.ch/ruba_gaestebuch/

Elena V. said...

Oh! It's so cute! I'm visiting from MIM

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is really stunning. I spotted you over on Make it Monday and came for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxxx

Sandie said...

Loved watching your video, I even heard that 'laugh' ... haahaaaaaaa ... love it. Beautiful LO Cheryl, a most charming array of flowers and your floppy bows are so sweet.