Friday, April 26, 2013

Sweet Angel Anya


Hello everyone
today I thought I would share a sweet Angel Anya card I made. I came across this Stamped image, and thought she would be perfect for today's post. Of course "Sweet Angel Anya" needed some SWEET Really Reasonable Ribbon to go along with her :)


So for my card I used Hot Pink Really Reasonable Ribbon in 2 sizes, and then Pink Sheer Box pleated trim for my flowers. Buttons are also from Really Reasonable Ribbon and give my card some bling! 

RRR Supplies Used:
Buttons-Rose Garden
White Pearls

Design paper I used is from Imaginisce/Loves Me , and I used white card stock and some baby blue card stock. Next I used pink thread for my sewing. All frames are spellbinders, and SU! Anya was colored with copic markers , and lastly I used a heart shaped button for the large bow.

Its been a super LONG time since I have made a card using an Anya stamp :) but she was soo cute and already stamped for me :) so just had to use her for todays post!!
Challenges 
April showers bring May flowers/The Greeting Farm
Handmade Flowers/Creative Card Crew
Flowers& Die Cuts/Die Cuttin Diva's
Showes & Flowers/Ribbon Carousel Challenge



Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


7 comments:

Sandie said...

Such a pretty card, and I always love the ribbon and bows you add to your projects (no matter what type of project).... beautiful!!

Annie Rose said...

I love this card! It's beautiful. Fantastic job :) Thank you for playing with us in the TGF challenge!

lou14 said...

Your card is gorgeous and I love the image and how you've coloured her. Great embellishments and lovely flowers. Thank you for entering in Creative Card Crew challenge.
Lou DT.

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the bow, flowers and the sweet image!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

BugBites said...

Very pretty- thanks for sharing with us at DCD

Jenn Bedient said...

Beautiful cards, and such gorgeous flowers you have made with the box pleat ribbon. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew. Hope you have a fabulous day!

- Jenn DT

Anita said...

A beautiful card! Thank you or joining in TGF's challenge.