Friday, April 12, 2013

Vintage Butterfly Tussy Mussy


Hello everyone, today I have another Toilet Paper Tussy Mussy to share with you all! :) 

For my Tussy Mussy I did use some Vintage Trim,Lace, and then some Really Reasonable Ribbon Seam Binding, and Crocheted Brown Lace(for loops). the rose trim is some I have been hoarding....hehehehehehe Its very expensive trim, and I wanted to save it for a mini album or 2. But of course I ended up using it on my tussy mussy for today.  I should have used it all the way around the bottom but I decided not to , due to I cant replace this trim....

My butterfly is one of the CottageCutz Filigree Butterfly Trio. LOVE these Butterflies, they are absolutely beautiful! And I layered this one too. 

Supplies Used:
Toilet Paper Roll
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Seam Binding and Crocheted Lace/Jumbo Leaves
Design Paper is Prima/Sun Kiss
Vintage Trim
Vintage Lace
Satin Rose trim
Prima Flower
Other flower
Feather

I have a video showing how I designed this entire Tussy Mussy


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!!
Hugs to all,
cheryl

2 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

Love this Cheryl. Saw it on facebook and had to leave you a comment. The colors are so rich and I love how you did the pretty CottageCutz butterfly. Awesome girl!
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Sandra H said...

This Cheryl is stunning x