Monday, April 15, 2013

Mothers Day Tags


Hello everyone, today I'm sharing some Super SWEET Tags designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon's "Mothers Day" Challenge.

I will be using these tags on Mothers Day!

My tags were super simple to make. First I stamped Our Daily Bread Designs stamp tag , and then used SU! Happy Mother Day stamp. Next I cut out the tags, and colored them with copics, then distressed them with Tim Holtz Antique Linen.

For the Ribbons on the Yellow tag, I used RRR Yellow Polka Dot Ribbon, and Yellow Seam Binding. Next I added some Madison Crocheted Lace , and buttons from Really Reasonable Ribbon

For the blue tag I used the same Madison Crocheted Lace on the bottom and more Buttons from Really Reasonable Ribbon. Now the ribbon for my Bow is the Textured Two -Toned Light Blue Ribbon, and the one for the tag is the Porcelain Blue with metallic edge silver

I hope you will join us for our Mother's Day Challenge over at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Ramblings Blog! Great way to get ready for Mother's Day!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Simko said...

BEAUTIFUL tags, Cheryl!
Hugs,
Simona

Sandra H said...

These are so beautiful tags x