Saturday, April 6, 2013

Happy Birthday Jonathan


Hello everyone,
 today I'm sharing a Funky Fold card I designed for my Son, it was his 20th Birthday this last Wednesday April 3rd! I did use Lots of Really Reasonable Ribbon on his card &VO Guns



I'm not into making manly cards, but I do when needed....hehehehe I'm a girly girl for sure! On this card, I did notice, that maybe I should have left off the doily, but I thought at the time it broke up the background and image doily.

I used Really Reasonable Ribbons Beautiful Leaves Trims(in Black & Brown
Love the look of those. Bonnie does carry a ton of colors in the leaves!!

I also used all Buttons from Really Reasonable Ribbon too. I used Ivory & Latte packs.

The bow was made using Brown Satin.

For the dp, I used Graphic45, I love the colors on this piece. I also used CottageCutz Doily's(Scalloped Doily, and Oval Doily & Frame)
My stamped Guns are from Victorine Originals Stamps
And 
All distressing and coloring is done w/Tim Holtz Distress inks
Challenges:
Stamp and Create/Use at least 1 die cut!
Make it Monday/Anything Goes



Thank you for looking and have a lovely day
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

5 comments:

Pia S said...

I spotted your card on MIM. I love this brown monochromatic style, it's a fabulous layout and your choice of images and embellishments is perfect for a male card. Great job!

Sandy said...

Wonderful card for your son, love the centre step fold and the embellies. Thanks for linking up with Make It Monday.
Hugs,
Sandy

Tracy said...

Brilliant card, I love vintage cards for men.

thanks for joining us at Whimsy stamps for this months challenge x

Sandie said...

What an amazing, masculine card Cheryl.... you worked this to perfection with the various elements. love it to bits!

Alyx said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! Fantastic males' card, great fold and love the colours and die cuts, etc.

Saw you on MIM so popped across.
xx